No Friends - available in EPS/EPOXY construction
We know it to be all so true... every now and then the waves just kinda suck. Born out of the necessity to catch as many waves as possible in full froth fashion, the No Friends model will likely put you on the bad guy list for snagging every little ripple that shows.
It's designed to get you slashing when the surf earnestly tells you, "Not a chance!"
Small, crappy surf doesn't have to be a depressing endeavor. The No Friends model is here just in time for summer. Consider it your El Niño winter hangover pill.
* ultimate small wave crowd beater!
* same concaves and rocker as G-buzz
* flat deck profile for stability and ease of use
* increased paddle power = more waves
* more maneuverability = easier turning
* you + this board = longboarders will be trippin'
... and YES! you can still surf it when the waves get better!
available stock sizes:
5'4" x 21" x 2.25" vol. 32.3L nose: 17.4" tail: 15.9" TB: 7.2"
5'6" x 22" x 2.375" vol. 36.8L nose: 18.0" tail: 16.5" TB: 7.6"
5'8" x 23" x 2.5" vol. 41.7L nose: 18.6" tail: 17.0" TB: 7.9"
Designed to provide maximum fun without any stops, the No Friends model comes built stock with the following:
* EPS/EPOXY construction (marko foam compression molded EPS foam core, 3-ply appelcore stringer, Resin research epoxy)
* convertible Future 5-fin configuration for quad or tri set up
* individually custom built in Santa Cruz, CA
* FCSII system available with fast track or custom orders
* full ECO Verified highest sustainable board construction available at no extra charge!
* stringerless, carbon, ultra lightweight options available. go ahead, get weird!
$720 as shown in stock configuration (does not include fins)
"Want to make it your own?"
order a new custom board with 3-5 week turnaround time*
$650 = SURF STANDARD (polyester resin glassing over polyurethane shaped core)
$750 = EPS/EPOXY (2.0pcf Marko foam core glassed with EPOXY resin)
$830 = CFT (eps/epoxy with deck channels, bamboo stringer, bias weave S-glass)
$1190 = LEGACY (CFT with cork deck/rails and bamboo bottom)
quad = $16
5-fin = $27
single color = $40
2-color = $60
custom = $75 and up
abstract color lamination = $180
adjust/swap cloth layers, stringer, resin type (epoxy over PU core only), logo placement, customize artwork, tail template, custom order fins, etc….
contact email@example.com to place your custom board order today!
* fin upgrades available from Futures and FCS as well as custom hand foiled fiberglass from Fins Unlimited
* Applicable CA sales tax and domestic flat rate shipping not included.
Board is available for pick up from factory in Santa Cruz, or inquire about special shipping needs.
Shipping via FedEx Ground or FedEx home delivery:
$50.00 Flat Rate for United States
Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska and international addresses available. Please inquire for best rates.
Local pick up = no charge shipping! Enter promo code: WILLCALL at check out.
* production turnaround time is approximate. Production scheduling, material availability, custom artwork, acts of God and out of scope incidences may alter actual completion date.