$830.00 / Sold Out
BACK FOOT FRIENDLY, ULTRA FAST THRUSTER DESIGN
Pronounced single to double concave
Wider tail block for quick inherent speed in weaker waves
Predictable and highly versatile rocker and foil can be pushed hard where other boards squirm
Squash or swallow with more neutral to front footed surfers finding adaptability in wider round pins
Comes default as a tri-fin but can be adapted to a tightened quad in a 5-fin convertible cluster
balanced template with wide point exact center. semi-full nose with relatively wide performance tail allows for manueverability in weaker waves.
Low spherical rocker uses a single concave to flatten the centerline. the transition to double concave profile out the tail destabilizes the rear end for easy rail to rail transitions and speed off your back foot for quick vertical attacks.
medium 50/50 rails
• CFT std construction including (deck channels, S-glass and bamboo stringer)
• 5-Fin Convertible Fin System (either futures or FCSII tool-free options)*
* Truly convertible, keeping both characteristics as close as possible, it’s the perfect blend of Quad & Tri.
2018 stock AO board inventory custom board order price guide:
"Want to make it your own?"
order a new custom board with 3-5 week turnaround time*
$750 = EPS/EPOXY (2.0pcf Marko foam core glassed with EPOXY resin)
$830 = CFT (eps/epoxy with deck channels, bamboo stringer, bias weave S-glass)
$985 = DFT (eps/epoxy with deck channels, vacuum bagged bamboo inlay stringer, bias weave S-glass)
$1190 = LEGACY (CFT with cork deck/rails and bamboo bottom)
quad = $16
5-fin = $27
single color = $40
2-color = $60
custom = $75 and up
abstract color lamination = $180
adjust/swap cloth layers, stringer, resin type (epoxy over PU core only), logo placement, customize artwork, tail template, custom order fins, etc….
contact email@example.com to place your custom board order today!
* fin upgrades available from Futures and FCS as well as custom hand foiled fiberglass from Fins Unlimited
* Applicable CA sales tax and domestic flat rate shipping not included.
Board is available for pick up from factory in Santa Cruz, or inquire about special shipping needs.
Shipping via FedEx Ground or FedEx home delivery:
Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska and international addresses available. Please inquire for best rates.
Local pick up = no charge shipping! Enter promo code: WILLCALL at check out.
* production turnaround time is approximate. Production scheduling, material availability, custom artwork, acts of God and out of scope incidences may alter actual completion date.